Please follow these steps to setup your mobile device. You can watch the YouTube videos and follow along or follow the instructions bellow.
LaView NET app:
- Open the LaView NET app. In the menu tap LaView P2P.
- In LaView P2P click Register.
- Enter email address and verification picture. Tap get verification code. Email with verification code will be sent to registered email. Create username and password after entering code.
- Login using email/username and password. Enable “Auto-login”.
- Tap the (+) icon to add a device to the account.
- Scan the QR code on top of the system.
- Tap the (+) symbol to add your system.
- Enter the verification code located on the side or back of the system. Also found under Maintenance>System Info.
- Tap on the newly added device.
- Press “Start Live View” and be sure to enjoy your system.
*If using 4G/LTE with bad signal, you may not obtain a picture. Attempt using a strong signal.
What is an NVR?
An NVR, or “network video recorder” is a central unit that processes, records, and manages footage recorded by your surveillance cameras. An NVR recorder allows you to review and save footage, set up a recording schedule, and manage your surveillance.
Are Your Surveillance Camera Systems Hard to Set Up?
No. We have a full library of helpful videos and/or step-by-step directions for the components you purchase. Find the best surveillance camera system here, and your DIY experience will be smoother and easier than you can imagine.
Are There Any Front Door Peephole Cameras with Remote Viewing on My Cell Phone?
Definitely. We offer a front door peephole camera with remote viewing to any mobile device, fully-customizable motion detection, IR night vision, and full HD resolution.
What are the Advantages of Installing a Wifi Security Camera System?
A wifi security camera system is significantly easier to install than a traditional system, because there is no need to run special wires to each wifi camera. This not only helps the day of installation, but also allows clients to position cameras in places they might not otherwise be able to place them.