Please follow these steps to setup your mobile device. You can watch the YouTube videos and follow along or follow the instructions bellow.
LaView NET app:
- Open the LaView NET app. In the menu tap LaView P2P.
- In LaView P2P click Register.
- Enter email address and verification picture. Tap get verification code. Email with verification code will be sent to registered email. Create username and password after entering code.
- Login using email/username and password. Enable “Auto-login”.
- Tap the (+) icon to add a device to the account.
- Scan the QR code on top of the system.
- Tap the (+) symbol to add your system.
- Enter the verification code located on the side or back of the system. Also found under Maintenance>System Info.
- Tap on the newly added device.
- Press “Start Live View” and be sure to enjoy your system.
*If using 4G/LTE with bad signal, you may not obtain a picture. Attempt using a strong signal.
How Can I Find the Best Deals on a New Security Camera System?
Unfortunately, the answer does involve a little comparison shopping. There are a few key points you should consider:
- Don’t bother with your local provider; the best deals can almost always be found online.
- Get a DIY security camera system. Modern systems are easy to set up and you can save a bundle by not paying an installer. Our helpful online guide makes set-up easy.
- Look for a supplier with a wide variety of cameras. Some areas you are covering may require night vision or high-resolution cameras. You may want a wifi doorbell camera. Some applications call for discrete dome cameras, while others call for the deterrence factor of a bullet camera. Here at LaView, we offer a full assortment of products, from bullet cameras to IP dome cameras, from full-color night vision security cameras to HD IP surveillance cameras. The best deal will always include the right cameras that you know are compatible with the rest of your surveillance system.
- Make sure the products all come with a warranty. Cheap products cost more in the long run when replacement costs are figured in. LaView stand behind our high-quality product line.
Click her to find the right security camera system for you.
How Soon Can I Get My New Surveillance System?
We understand that if you are worried about the security of your family, home, or business, there is no time like the present. LaView strives to get your HD IP surveillance camera system to you as quickly as possible. Order placed before 11:59 AM PST will be shipped that same day. Most orders take 2-5 business days to arrive via FedEx Ground shipping. We deliver anywhere in the contiguous United States.
What are the Advantages of Installing a Wifi Security Camera System?
A wifi security camera system is significantly easier to install than a traditional system, because there is no need to run special wires to each wifi camera. This not only helps the day of installation, but also allows clients to position cameras in places they might not otherwise be able to place them.
Do the Cameras Have a Feature That Allows Me to Live View on My Phone and Record at the Same Time?
Yes. Each wifi camera is equipped for simultaneous live viewing and recording. Simply download the app to your mobile device to live view in real time. At the same time, recorded video is stored on the HDD of the surveillance system. You can download the recording to your mobile device as well. You can not record video you are live viewing on your mobile device in real time.
What All Can a Wifi Doorbell Camera Do?
LaView’s wifi doorbell camera provides 180 degree field of vision, IR night vision, and crisp 1080P HD imaging. Our wifi doorbell cameras have smart motion detection, are NVR compatible (for recording and storing images), and can be remote accessed from any mobile device.
What is a DVR Security System?
An DVR security system is also often call an NVR, or “network video recorder” A DVR security system uses DVR cameras and a central unit that processes, records, and manages footage recorded by your surveillance cameras. An DVR security system allows you to save up to 1 TB of footage, and set up a recording schedule.