Please follow these steps to setup your mobile device. You can watch the YouTube videos and follow along or follow the instructions bellow.
LaView NET app:
- Open the LaView NET app. In the menu tap LaView P2P.
- In LaView P2P click Register.
- Enter email address and verification picture. Tap get verification code. Email with verification code will be sent to registered email. Create username and password after entering code.
- Login using email/username and password. Enable “Auto-login”.
- Tap the (+) icon to add a device to the account.
- Scan the QR code on top of the system.
- Tap the (+) symbol to add your system.
- Enter the verification code located on the side or back of the system. Also found under Maintenance>System Info.
- Tap on the newly added device.
- Press “Start Live View” and be sure to enjoy your system.
*If using 4G/LTE with bad signal, you may not obtain a picture. Attempt using a strong signal.
Which is Better, a Bullet Camera, or a Dome Camera?
These actually serve different purposes, as the dome camera is intended to provide discrete monitoring that may well go unnoticed, while the bullet camera is intended to be conspicuous, and serve as something of a deterrent to criminals. Learn all about dome vs. bullet cameras here.
Do You Charge a Monthly Fee?
No. At LaView we think you should be the master of your own security – no strings or hidden fees attached. We have found that people who buy systems with monthly fees all too often grow tired of making payments, and simply allow their security to lapse over time. Simply set up your wifi security camera system, and enjoy the enhanced security, without having to pay additional fees.
What is a Varifocal Camera? Can It Be Used with High-Resolution or NVR Systems?
A varifocal camera allows you to control the focus and/or zoom of your surveillance camera. We have both manual varifocal cameras, which are manually focused and work best when focusing on gates or driveways from a distance, and motorized varifocal cameras which are ideal for busy entrances of areas where you might want to zoom in. Both are compatible with any of our HD security camera systems.
How Can I Download Videos from My Security System?
There are multiple ways to extract recorded footage from your ip security system.
- You can insert a USB drive into the security system and export specific video files.
- You can use a computer to access the system and directly download files onto your hard drive.
You can use the mobile app to download files directly to your mobile device.