Please follow these steps to setup your mobile device. You can watch the YouTube videos and follow along or follow the instructions bellow.
LaView NET app:
- Open the LaView NET app. In the menu tap LaView P2P.
- In LaView P2P click Register.
- Enter email address and verification picture. Tap get verification code. Email with verification code will be sent to registered email. Create username and password after entering code.
- Login using email/username and password. Enable “Auto-login”.
- Tap the (+) icon to add a device to the account.
- Scan the QR code on top of the system.
- Tap the (+) symbol to add your system.
- Enter the verification code located on the side or back of the system. Also found under Maintenance>System Info.
- Tap on the newly added device.
- Press “Start Live View” and be sure to enjoy your system.
*If using 4G/LTE with bad signal, you may not obtain a picture. Attempt using a strong signal.
Do the Cameras Have a Feature That Allows Me to Live View on My Phone and Record at the Same Time?
Yes. Each wifi camera is equipped for simultaneous live viewing and recording. Simply download the app to your mobile device to live view in real time. At the same time, recorded video is stored on the HDD of the surveillance system. You can download the recording to your mobile device as well. You cannot record video you are live viewing on your mobile device in real time.
How do I Set Up a Wireless NVR?
Click here for clear, 9-step instructions on how to set up a wireless NVR. Note that the system must be powered on to set up.
Does the Surveillance System Come with All of the Wires, Switches, and Accessories I Need?
Yes. The kit comes with everything you need to install the system and begin recording immediately, including any necessary wire, PoE switch, or AC 12v adapter required for the system to operate.
There Are So Many Choices. How Can I Determine What I Need for My Security Camera System?
Call us at 626-566-7550. We would be happy to help you customize the best ip security camera system for your unique situation.