Please follow these steps to setup your mobile device. You can watch the YouTube videos and follow along or follow the instructions bellow.
LaView NET app:
- Open the LaView NET app. In the menu tap LaView P2P.
- In LaView P2P click Register.
- Enter email address and verification picture. Tap get verification code. Email with verification code will be sent to registered email. Create username and password after entering code.
- Login using email/username and password. Enable “Auto-login”.
- Tap the (+) icon to add a device to the account.
- Scan the QR code on top of the system.
- Tap the (+) symbol to add your system.
- Enter the verification code located on the side or back of the system. Also found under Maintenance>System Info.
- Tap on the newly added device.
- Press “Start Live View” and be sure to enjoy your system.
*If using 4G/LTE with bad signal, you may not obtain a picture. Attempt using a strong signal.
Are There Any Front Door Security Cameras with Truly Good Imaging?
Yes. We have a front door security camera with customizable motion detection, full HD resolution, two-way audio, and IR night vision.
Are There Any Front Door Peephole Cameras with Remote Viewing on My Cell Phone?
Definitely. We offer a front door peephole camera with remote viewing to any mobile device, fully-customizable motion detection, IR night vision, and full HD resolution.
How Much is Shipping?
We offer free standard shipping on any HD IP surveillance camera. We deliver anywhere in the contiguous United States, and most orders take 2-5 business days to arrive via FedEx Ground.
How far Apart Can I Set up My Wireless Cameras?
The environment, particularly barriers such as cement walls, steel structures, or large trees, play a big role in transmission distance. A wifi camera will typically transmit well for about 150 feet outdoors and 50 feet indoors.