Please follow these steps to setup the camera to your wireless network:
- Connect the camera to your router using an Ethernet cable. Also, use the supplied power supply to power the camera.
- Once the camera is powered and connected to the network, use our SADP software to pick up the IP address. If you do not have the SADP software, you can download it here(Make sure to disable any anti-virus or malware protection software before SADP installation): here
3. Once the camera is on the network it should show up on the SADP software. Make sure the IP address matches the network IP address of your network.
4. Use Internet Explorer to access the camera’s IP address. Log into the camera using the default user name and password. Username: admin Password: 12345
5. Once you are in the camera, go to Configuration>Network>Advanced Network>Wi-Fi. It should automatically search for Wi-Fi networks.
6. Choose your Wi-Fi network and enter the Wi-Fi password in the “Key” section, then save.
7. Once it connects to the Wi-Fi properly you’ll see two devices on the SADP with the same model number.
8. You can now disconnect the Ethernet cable and use that IP address still shown on SADP to add to the camera. Make sure you refresh SADP until one device disappears after you disconnect the Ethernet cable. This will ensure you are using the Wireless IP.
9. Log into the NVR and go to Camera>Camera>D# (camera channel)>Edit (Paper & pen): Adding Method-Manual-Enter camera IP information-OK.