- Use the power adapter to connect your LaView cam-era to a power outlet. Wait 30 seconds for the camera to boot up and initialize.
- Ensure your mobile device is within 6 feet of the camera and is connected to your home’s 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band. If you are unsure which band your phone is connected to, please see your router’s documentation. (5GHz networks currently not supported)
- Download LaView ONE on your mobile device from the Google Play Store or Apple Store and then open it.
- Once the application starts, it will ask you to log in or register. If you haven’t created a new account, tap “New User Registration”.
- On the Registration screen, enter in your country, email address, and password and tap “Next” at the bottom.
- Next, verify your email address and tap “Email the Code”. The system will e-mail you a 4-digit code. Enter that code in the open box and tap “Next”.
- Once you enter your Verification Code, it will automatically create your new account and log you in. Make sure your camera is powered on as you begin the setup process.
- On the application, tap “+” to add a camera then tap “Scan QR Code” and use your phone to scan the QR code on your camera.
- Once the QR Code is scanned, tap on “Connect to a Network”.
- On the Device Setup screen, verify your phone is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network. If not, please connect your phone to your home’s 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network and then tap “Next”. (5GHz networks currently not supported)
- On the next screen, enter the password for your Wi-Fi network and tap “Next”.
- At this time, turn your phone’s volume to “High Volume” and tap “Send Sound Wave”. Be sure to keep your phone within 6ft of your camera when the sound is playing.
- Once the camera receives the information, the app will begin to add the camera to your account.
- Once the camera is added, tap “View Device” and enjoy.
Setting up your LaView ONE PT
Have more questions? Submit a request