How to Reset your LaView ONE PT camera
- To access the PT camera’s Reset button, using your finger, gently adjust the lens to face directly up.
- Once the camera is facing upwards, it will expose a small cover for the MicroSD Card slot and the Reset button.
- Once the cover is completely exposed, open the cover to expose the MicroSD Card slot and the Reset button.
- Hold down the reset button for 10 seconds while its plugged into power. The camera’s LED light will turn red when resetting has initiated.
- The camera has been completely reset once the LED blinks blue and red.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.