- Open the LaView ONE application.
- From the main menu, click on the name of the device you would like to work on.
- In the camera settings click on “Alarm Notification”.
- To turn on the Push notifications, tap on the “Off” slider at the very top next to “Alarm Notification”
- This will enable push notifications to be sent 24/7.
- You can setup a notification schedule in this section as well. This will limit the times in which you will receive push notifications.
- Once the Alarm notification has been enabled, you can back out of the menu or close the app.
Have more questions? Submit a request