If you only get 720p in mainstream, it means the IP camera is set to H.265. Please use the following instruction to switch the camera to H.264 compression.
- Connect the LaView Saturn Camera to a PoE switch or a Router (12V DC power supply is needed to connect to non-PoE switch or a router)
- Install the VMS Client software on your PC (https://dahuawiki.com/images/Software/SmartPSS/General_SMARTPSS-FLIR_Win32_ChnEng_IS_V2.002.0000007.0.T.190122.zip)
- Add the camera in the VMS Client Software
- Go to Remote Configuration Menu
- Go to Camera > Encode
- Change the Encode Type to H.264H for both mainstream and substream
- Save the setting