If you need to remotely view your system when you are not under the same Wi-Fi, please try to follow the steps below to set up the P2P connection.
Before adding your system to the PC software, please make sure your system is connected to the router(network) and is showing 'Online' status. Please go to your system menu -> Configuration -> Network -> PT Cloud/Platform Access to double-check your system's online status.
Here I will take my NVMS V3 as an example.
1. Go to NVMS V3, go to 'Maintenance and Management.
2. Click 'Add' here.
3. Choose 'PT COULD' here.
4. Log in to the LaView Connect app. Go to the 'More'-> 'Account Management'. Note down the 'Username'(which belongs to your LaView P2P account) and 'Country/Region' information.
5. Get back the Client Software.
6. After logging in to the PT cloud account, please tap 'Online' and search for and choose the online device you would like to add.
7. Input the verification code set in 'Platform Access' in NVR and tap the "Add" icon.
8. Then you are good to go now.
9. Go to 'Main View' on the Client Software, you are also required to input the same verification code to watch the cameras. Please input the one as #7.
Hope the above works and let the support team know with any concerns.